Centers serve hundreds of girls throughout Israel
Click for Malka’s Story
Rescuing Jewish Girls from Abusive Situations
Click for Rachel’s Story
Safe House - Counseling - Vocational Training
Click for Efrat’s Story
Learn and Live on the news in New Jersey - Click to read article
Knesset report summary - click to read
Jewish Girl Abducted by Arabs in Broad Daylight, Escapes
• For years now, Hebrew University female students have suffered from sexual harassment from Palestinian men living in nearby villages.
But it has gotten increasingly worse over the past year, so much so that girls are refusing to live in the dorms, the university has begun providing shuttles around campus, and now- prevention through education, classes on empowerment and self defense against Palestinian sexual harassment, just like our Learn and Live programs!
This is a real problem- and EVERYONE is starting to recognize it.
Rav Noach Orloweck
Click to hear video of his speech
Connecting With Our Daughters: Vital Message for Fathers and Mothers 7:30 pm. Call for info: 054 844 1290
Caroline Glick is speaking
Wednesday, September 11th on: Terrorism then and Now-What Have We Learned in Efrat. Call for info 054 844 1290
Yeshiva World News reports on Learn & Live
Learn and Live in the news: Jewish Tribune Report
• Please pray for Rachel bas Yafa. She called from the trunk of a car. Unable to find her.
R E S C U E D !
• RESCUED! 22 year old and child. Safe after years of abuse.
• Tamar L. – 20 year old girl who was rescued one year ago-“I was beaten so much, I can’t have children.”
We are in the news! See Arutz 7 Report
• 20 year old girl with young child is waiting to be rescued. To donate and save a Jewish Life
• Mazel Tov! This month, 3 girls from the shelter got married!
• Urgent need for new shelter
KNESSET REPORT ON THE WELFARE OF THE CHILD 2012 ENGLISH TRANSLATION
for the original report in Hebrew
Learn & Live
- PO Box 57125 Jerusalem 9157002, Israel • Telephone: (972) – 2-651-4538 • Amutah #: 58-048-973-0
Learn and Return
- PO Box 761069 Los Angeles, CA 90076 • U.S.A tax deductible 501(c)3 # : 45-545-0973